Keller Engineering, Inc. offers a wide range of commercial, industrial, and residential structural designs for new buildings. From commercial multi-family projects to government and education facilities to churches and beyond, we have designed 100s of new buildings throughout northern Indiana and southern Michigan.
We are very proud of the Emil "Lucky" Reznik Administration, Maintenance and Operations Facility for South Bend Public Transportation Corporation (Transpo). Keller Engineering provided the structural design and structural plans for this building. This is the first multi-use facility in the U.S. to achieve platinum LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) status. We look forward to working on more green building projects in the future.
The design strategies that we employed to model Transpo can be used in the creation of any new building. If you would like your building to achieve LEED status, then we are the structural engineers for you.
Some other notable new building designs we have worked on include
- TRANSPO Maintenance Facility
- Shipshewana Visitor's Center (Shipshewana, IN)
- River Otter Exhibit at the Potawatomi Zoo
- Riverwalk Restaurant (Elkhart, IN)
- WSBT Studios Window Wall (Mishawaka, IN)
- LS&I Building Condominiums (Marquette, MI)
- Klinger Lake Townhouses (Sturgis, MI)
- The Hills at Aberdeen Apartment Complex (Valparaiso, IN)
- 1st Source Bank Branch (St. Joseph, MI)
- Martin's Supermarkets (Elkhart, Nappanee, and Warsaw, IN, Stevensville, MI)
- 20,000 Square Foot Residential Home
- AM General Office (Mishawaka, IN)
- Bendix Manufacturing 33,000 sq. ft. Expansion (South Bend, IN)
- St. Joseph Hospital Upper Shear Wall (Mishawaka, IN)
- Church of the Brethren (Middlebury, IN)
- Congregation of the Holy Cross Dining Hall (La Porte, IN)
- Boy Scouts of America Resource and Development Center Council
- Center for Hospice Care, Mishawaka, IN
- Beacon Medical Clinic, South Bend, IN